Vine Vera Skin Care knows how important it is for you to always look your best naturally. Taking good care of your body and face with so much to do throughout the day can be difficult for most of us. Here, Vine Vera reviews some of the best natural beauty tips & secrets available for you to use.
- Unscented Baby powder – There are many areas in a woman’s body where the skin is dry. For areas such as beneath large breast, underarms and inner thighs it is best to use unscented baby powder to keep the skin clean and dry.
- Drink water – One of the most important steps someone can take when it comes to keeping their skin glowing, radiant and free of many harmful particles is to drink lots of water. Water flushes out a vast amount of hurtful substances.
- Waxing at home – Whenever you decide to wax at home it is always a good idea to apply a tooth-numbing cream in and around the area you are planning on waxing. This should be done at least an half hour before you begin to wax. Doing this will make the waxing experience a little less painful and unpleasant as it will temporarily numb the skin area you’re waxing.
- Eggs for dry skin – Eggs are not only a delicious breakfast, but also very good for you since they supply protein and contain biotin which is an essential vitamin. Biotin helps protects you against dry skin.
- Socks & Gloves For Soft hands & feet – To maintain your hands and feet smoother and younger-looking spread moisturizing cream on them before going to sleep. Next, you slip on thin fabric gloves and socks while you are sleeping which helps lock in the moisture.
- Blemish patterns – Holding the telephone the same way, keeping your head up with one hand or sleeping on the same side of your face can cause blemish patterns in your face. Try to identify them in order to avoid repeating them.
- Wrinkle diets – Studies have shown that diets that are high in carbohydrates and fats tend to cause more wrinkles. To counter this reaction it is best to eat lots of tomatoes and carrots both of which are stocked full of antioxidants and phytonutrients. These in turn help to protect against harmful particles.
- Cleanse & Moisturize skin – Everyone wants to have flawless skin. To achieve this, it is always recommended that the moisturizer and cleanser you choose be appropriate for your type of skin. You can then supplement it with a purifying face mask weekly. Using a night cream treatment that exfoliates dead skin cells should also be considered.
- The Olive Oil cure – We all know olive oil is great for cooking. However, did you know it is also a surefire way to alleviate and cure dry skin? If you have soft cuticles, placing your finger tips in a warm bowl of olive oil can help a lot. It also assist in removing waterproof mascara. Putting a few drops of olive oil on a cotton ball over your closed eyes will do the trick.
These natural beauty tips and secret are a great way to keep your skin glowing and beautiful. Vine Vera Skin Care is always looking for the best tips and information to help you stay younger and more beautiful each day. There are many other ways which you can keep your skin looking its best. Be sure to check out our Tips For Glowing & Beautiful Skin – Vine Vera Cosmetics article with some more helpful tips for you.